WE BELIEVE IN:
1. The inspiration and preservation of the Scriptures: We believe the Holy Bible IS the inspired Word of God and that it doesn’t “just contain” the Word of God. (We believe that the King James Bible is the Word of God for the English Speaking countries)
2. The deity of Christ: Christ was not only the Son of God, but God the Son as well. John 1:1 & 14.
3. The Virgin Birth: Christ was born of a virgin, without a human father. Isaiah 7:14, Luke 1:30-35.
4. The vicarious suffering and death of Christ for every member of the human race: Christ died for all. His atonement is not limited to only a few. Isaiah 53:6, I Peter 1:18-20.
5. Salvation is by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ: We are not saved by works, or faith plus works, but by grace through faith, alone. Ephesians 2:8-9.
6. Repentance is also a requirement for true salvation.
See Luke 13:3,5.
7. The security of the believer: Once a person is truly saved, that person is eternally secure and sealed unto the day of redemption. I John 5:13, John 10:27-30.
8. The Trinity: One God, but manifested in three persons– God the Father (I Corinthians 12 verse 6), God the Son (verse 5), and God the Holy Ghost (verse 4).
9. The pre-millennial return of Christ: Christ will return in revelation to destroy His enemies and set up His kingdom for 1,000 years on earth. Matthew 24.
10. The judgment of believers at the judgment seat of Christ: Not for our sins, but to give an account of our service to Christ. II Corinthians 5:10.
11. The judgment of the lost at the “Great White Throne” judgment. Revelation 20:11-15.
12. Eternity: Heaven for all those who are “saved”, that is, who have repented and accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior (John 14) and the eternal lake of fire called hell for all those who are not saved (Revelation 20:14-15).